Mr. Beer Premium Edition Beer Kits
The Mr. Beer Kits are mostly made for the novice home brewer. It makes beer brewing very simple as it includes all equipment that you would need to make your own beer. It also comes with two batches of their top beer mixes and these beer kits also include 8 labels, 8 reusable plastic bottles, and a full beer brewing guide that will take you through it step by step.
These Mr. Beer Kits make 4 gallons of home brewed beer. A lot of home brew aficionados like to experiment with different recipes and Mr. Beer beer kits also have dozens of optional refills so that you can make all of the best ales, stouts, lagers and IPAs. The starter pack of beer brewing comes with Classic American Blonde Ale with Booster and Cowboy Golden Lager with Booster. The 2 gallon fermenter also features FDA-compliant plastic and these full beer kits come with everything you need to clean up and sanitize after your beer brewing.
Mr. Beer Kits Features and Specifications:
- Mr. Beer Kits includes 2-gallon fermenting keg with lid and tap assembly, two standard refill brew packs, eight reusable plastic 1-liter bottles
- Includes eight reusable plastic caps, eight labels, Brewing with Mr. Beer brewer's guide, and 4-step brewing instructions
- Lightweight, shatter resistant keg is made from FDA compliant plastic and imparts no taste or flavor migration
- Brew pack offers two distinct and popular beers for 2 batches (4 gallons) of home brewed beer
- Keg's wide mouth allows for easy cleaning; hand wash only; avoid using scouring pads or abrasives during cleaning; keg measures 9.5 x 13 x 9 inches
These Mr. Beer Kits generally received a 5 star rating from the users who had tried it. One user said it only took him 45 minutes to make his first batch of beer and he was a complete novice. After beer brewing, he let the mix sit for 11 days in order to let it ferment. Other people commented on how compact it was compared to other bulky systems that take up your basement. These beer kits fit right on your countertop and takes up very little space. Others commented on how these beer kits are very affordable. Beer brewing can be very expensive if you build your own beer kits with parts assembled. The Mr. Beer Kits come with everything you need to make your first batch.
Other customers found these beer kits compared to other reviewed sets be a little bit cheap in their design. A user complained of the tap leaking after sanitizing it. Others complained that it looks like a toy and thought the plastic bottles were cheap looking. Yet some people liked the fact that it was so simple for beginner beer brewing.
Issue 19 Out Now
Subscribe Online - Buy Back Issues