Welcome to Beers of the World Magazine New Casino Sites
Whether you are just getting started in online casino gambling or are a seasoned professional, there are 5 key casino tips you need to remember in order to maximize your online gaming enjoyment:
- #1 - Only play on reputable and lucrative UK licensed online casinos which are listed. This means you should choose online gambling casinos that are 'licensed' and openly advertise their monthly audited percentage payouts on their websites.
- #2 - Understand the rules of the game before you begin playing. Too often inexperienced players get caught up in the excitement of gambling online and jump straight into a game before they know the rules. This can result in financial losses.
- #3 - Set a maximum daily or session limit and stick to it. Say you have $1000 to gamble with in a month. Instead of bringing it all to one session and risk losing it, rather split it amongst the number of sessions you will be playing. So if you intend to play 5 times a week, for instance, your monthly session limit would $50, no less, no more.
- #4 - If you are tired or fatigued, take a break or quit your session. Take regular breaks from your game if you feel your concentration waning or if you are tired. You are less likely to make costly mistakes if you only play alert.
- #5 - Only gamble online as long as it is fun and entertaining for you. Online gambling should be fun, exciting and hopefully, lucrative. If you gamble for fun with money you can afford to gamble with, you should always have fun online. If this is not the case, then you should perhaps think about quitting or at least taking a break.
Visit our main supporters website where you can find new casino sites to play.
One of the defining drinks of the world, beer has been a part of all our lives for centuries. Beers of the World brings beer to life; exploring its history and its heritage, its flavours and production processes, where you can drink and buy beer and who is shaping this very living product.
Beers of the World is written by the leading beer writers of our time, and will cover all the beers of the world – ale and lager, from the UK and Germany, the Czech Republic, US and beyond.
One of the many joys of beer is that it can be enjoyed at any time of day, on its own or with food, alone or with friends. In full colour, six times a year, Beers of the World will bring the joys of the great beers of the world straight to your door. Ensure you don’t miss a single issue of Beers of the World and subscribe here, and if you have missed an issue visit the store to buy back issues.
Sally Toms - Editor
Issue 19 Out Now
Subscribe Online - Buy Back Issues